Tuesday 31 January 2017

2000 Pageviews!

Yesterday Anachronarchy reached the 2000 pageview milestone! How awesome is that? You guys are the best. I think it's great that you're enjoying my articles so much and I'd like to thank all of you readers for tuning in. If it weren't for you, this blog probably wouldn't be here.
I'm afraid I don't have any artwork or anything like that to share with you in celebration this time. Instead I think I'll give you a quick glimpse of some articles I have cooking up right now. Expect to see these on Anachronarchy very soon:

  • Splinter Cell: Double Agent vs. Splinter Cell: Double Agent - Did you know that there's actually 2 different versions of this game? Well I sure didn't when I made up that Splinter Cell game rankings list last January. But now that I've played both versions of it, I've got to clarify my thoughts on this game and conclude which version is the superior one.
  • Book vs. Movie: The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo - How does one of my favourite movies ever stack against the international best-selling novel it's based on? Tune in to find out!
  • Retrospective Movie Review: O.K. Connery (1967) - What happens when some inept Italian dude tries making his own 007 movie without the 007 license? You get O.K. Connery. This'll be good.
  • Ranking all the David Fincher Films - You knew this was coming. How could I not resist comparing all films of my favourite director and ranking them? All I have to do now is watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, then I'm ready to go.
  • The Longest Day (1962) vs. A Bridge Too Far (1977) - Two classic WWII epic movies both based on non-fiction books by Cornelius Ryan. But which one is better?
  • And of course, reviews of current movies and much more! Don't miss! Make for great excite!

No comments:

Post a Comment