Wednesday 4 May 2016

Artwork: Happy Star Wars Day

So it is now the break in between semesters, and as I often do I chilled out and relaxed by doing some drawing. (Remember way back in my introduction to Anachronarchy I mentioned that I would be posting original artwork? I guess I'd better start doing that!) This time it was a drawing of some Imperial Stormtroopers. It wasn't until I was nearly finished that I realized that it was close to Star Wars Day. So consider this my holiday greetings to you all.
As you can see, the thing was done in three stages. First: the penciling, the part that takes the longest. Second: the inking, probably the easiest part. Then third: the colours. Unfortunately, colouring is not my forte; I think it looks better without the colours, which is why I've decided to post all three versions here. In total, this drawing took me 11 hours to complete, which is average for something of this complexity. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment